A little something for ya,

I wish I could tell you that there is something super exciting going on right now, but it is almost 1 o'clock in the morning and I ought to get to bed over here. But I just thought I would share something with you all before I become best friends with my pilow...

Ladies, gents, whoever you are, I'm sure you'll relate to this -- Bron and I wanna look smokin' for our wedding. Y'know, that kind of desire you have to want to look your best? Let me say that thinking about taking engagement photos and trying on wedding dresses in the near future are huuuuge motivators. This week, we started our new routine/lifestyle plan of daily exercise and healthier eating choices. Physical fitness and healthy eating is not foreign to either of us, but we have both come to the decision that it is time to quit being lazy and turn our bodies into bods. At least, we'll try our best. And keep you posted.

But in all seriousness, being healthy and fit is truly something close and important to my heart. I will give you all a more elaborate explanation of my personal battle with my health that may enlighten some. Not all, but some.

To be continued. Because I need sleep.

xo Al.

Comments

  1. Wish all the best!
    Followed the blog, hope you don’t mind. And who knows, maybe you’ll visit me someday too.

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all! Thanks for following. Enjoyed looking at your blog, too! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts